We all hear a lot about street style inspirations but well, during this Amazon India Fashion Week, there were quite different opinions on what exactly this street style is? Is it something that catches your attention from afar and makes you wonder what that person is wearing? If it’s different then it’s an epitome of street style according to many of the people out there. But guys, according to me street style fashion is being uber trendy in a comfortably worn outfit and yes, that was my first day style inspiration for AIFW 2016.
Also, you may notice that I have got my hair colour changed, well YES and literally all credits go to Alaya Spa and Salon. Many of you have asked what color shades, I have got done, to be honest only the hair stylist can give you exact shade codes but to be precise it is a subtle brown balayage with light copper tints. If you visit to Alaya Spa and Salon, don’t forget to ask for Shama, she did it brilliantly and gave the shades I was looking for.
5 Tips that you must keep in mind while getting a hair colour done:
1. It involves a lot of hair care, spas and moisturising from time to time.
2. Search through different color shades and types so that you can find the exact match for your hair.
3. Keep in mind that it is not possible to get the exact same shade replicated on your hair as the shades varies from the texture to the health of your hair.
4. Try not to get a pre bleach done on your hair, it only spoils it afterwards.
5. If your required shade comes in the no-ammonia brand then you must go for that. For that, yes you need to ask your hair stylist prior to all the process.
To create this look, I have styled the following from so and so brands:-
Shoes: Koovs Fashion, Shrug: Missamore Clothing, Blue Co-ord: From streets of Bangkok, Bracelet: Shades of India ( I have worn the hand crafted neckpiece as a hand band)
Stay tuned for more.