Receptions are equally important as much as the wedding. Your once-in-a-lifetime fairy tale wedding should only see you as a perfect princess in all the photographs you would click. Every bride wishes to look her flawless self during the reception. What can be more beautiful that a blush along with makeup that compliments your look? With everyone sharing thousands of do’s and don’ts tip, which is the best to follow? Well, here is where experts come into play, and what can be better than a leading brand like Kalyan Jewellers, sharing these tips from the best in the industry?
Devika Arora, the fashion expert with Truly Bridal by Kalyan Jewellers, gets the best in the field to share some pro-tips.
Use these techniques to get your makeup look absolutely spot on! You should first always start with the face; that’s where everyone’s attention stays.
- Moisturise your face based on your skin type and apply a primer to even out your skin. Remember, a primer helps your makeup last longer and stay intact
- – A good concealer can help with covering the dark spots, blemishes and make your skin look flawless. Have an oily skin? Don’t worry; an HD foundation can come to your rescue
- Who wouldn’t love red cheeks? A soft pink cream blush can help you achieve the preferred look without overdoing your makeup. A touch-up with a bronzer can make you look sharp in the photographs. We all love that one photograph which will look exactly the way we want, hence, don’t forget to use a bronzer
Lips are an important part of every makeup process. If you have thin lips, just use a lip liner to make it appear full. Sum up your look with a pink or peach lipstick and I am sure you would be smiling at yourself when you look into the mirror
Once your face makeup is done, focus on your eyes. Avoid experimenting if you can and stick to using a black gel eyeliner to fill the eye sockets.
– You can use gold or peach coloured eye shadow to add a shimmery effect
– Apply a gel eyeliner and smudge it to give a smokey eye effect. It is in trend these days
– Eyelashes always accentuate beauty; you can apply coats of mascara as per your convenience or stack false eyelashes to add some drama to your look
Do focus on only highlighting one feature at a time. Go all out and get that perfect look you have always dreamt of!
All the best for your D-day!
Do not forget to like, comment and subscribe to the Truly Bridal by Kalyan Jewellers YouTube channel.