You all must be curious and wondering how to look the most beautiful girl present on your wedding. You can now relax and take help from beauty experts and ours truly Kalyan Jewellers, who will guide you to the latest trends in bridal fashion. I hope you read the last blog in which I told you about the concept behind Truly Bridal, a one of a kind initiative by Kalyan Jewellers, if not, you can view it here. In this blog, we are going to talk about ten beauty regimes that a winter bride must follow so that when it is your wedding day, you can look magnificent in your bridal attire and jewellery.
Here are ten beauty hacks by celebrity make-up artist, Sahibba K Anand, who tells us some important tips which every winter bride should follow:
1. Use a good Facial Cleanser: You know, it does not matter if you have dry or oily skin, you should wash your face twice a day, so that you can remove all the extra dirt. In addition to it, a facial cleanser is a must-product that should be included in your daily regime. Expert recommends: Olay Facial Cleanser
2. Coconut Oil for Face: We all have heard the magical properties coconut oil has, and believe us when we tell you to apply it daily before going to bed. If you start adhering to it a month before your D-day you can see some drastic effects. From dark circles to pigmentation to dullness and to flakiness, you can bid adieu to most of your skin problems.
3. Foundation with SPF: Especially if you have dry skin, you must stick to liquid foundations than compressed powders. What looks better than a perfectly contoured face? Wondering which foundation you should go for? Well watch the video below to know what the Expert recommends.
4. Smokey Eye Effect: This is the season to look bold and beautiful. Is it not? Even in my earlier posts you can see my love for bold colours. The hot favourite tones to create a Smokey eye look are shimmery copper, browns and blues.
5. Bold and Dark Lip Color: Sahibba K. Anand says “Mocha and Burgundy are in trend this wedding season.” Prefer a matte lip shade as it stays much longer than the crème base, but if your heart lies at the latter one, the expert says to colour in your lips first with the same shade of lip liner and then apply colour as it will help the lip shade to stay longer.
Also, I believe these tips can be incorporated in your daily winter routine if you want to attain a perfect winter glow. At least, I am looking forward to all the tips. I am not getting married though. But what is the harm to look your best every day?
To know more, stream to the video below. You will surely find more such tips that you must follow.